Tuesday, March 16, 2010

O Anubis, where art thou?

O Anubis, Anubis, wherefore art thou Anubis? We used to look to you as the bearer of the truth. But what's in a name, right? Especially when it can be bought along with your voice.

Now we reach the Dubai Lynx (that which we call a piece of shit but by any other name would smell as foul). And since the Lord Anubis has sold his soul to the devil, and we have a missing persons report on John Doe, I've taken it upon myself to take the name-bashing, finger-pointing, crying-they're-crying-wolf  initiative forward.

To all you readers out there: I do hereby solemnly swear to speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. For now and forevermore. So help me God. (And may God help the Lynx!)

1 comment:

  1. Anubis was at the Dubai Lynx and is now back in Kuwait. I have not sold my sole for anyone yet since with the economic melt down and all no one can afford my sole, once an auction is on i will let you know and place some bidding. You are going about this whole thing the wrong way. If you have PROOF of copycats or spoof/ghost ads then please send them to me and I will publish them, but to hide your identity and NOT show us the examples of spoof ads is NOT helping anyone. FYI i did point out one ghost ad from JWT Kuwait which was shortlisted and it did NOT win anything.

    ReplyDelete